Sunday, April 25, 2010

My First Omaha Steaks Gift Package

Our family received an Omaha Steaks Gift Package for Christmas last year. I remember thinking; this is an unusal gift to give. To be honest, I never heard of Omaha Steaks before.

Our gift package contained:
Salmon, Chicken Breast, Hamburger Patties, Stuffed Baked Potatoes, and Caramel Apple Tartlets

Each item was individually boxed and labeled with at least a quantity of four pieces. Some items were vacuum packed, potatoes and tartlets were individually plastic wrapped.

Meal preparation: Fast, simple and clear instructions

Also, received a cookbook filled with recipes and coupons for future purchases.

Shortly, after Christmas, we indulged ourselves with Marinated Chicken Breast, Stuffed Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad and of course the Tartlets. My family loved it!! The Caramel Apple Tartlets are to die for!!!

GIVE ME AN OMAHA STEAK GIFT PACKAGE ANYTIME, I’M HOOKED!!